quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2006




"can you hear them?
the helicopters?

i'm in New York
no need for words now
we sit in silence

you look me

in the eye directly

you met me

i think it's wednesday

the evening

the mess we're in an
d

the city sun sets over me

night and day
i dream of
making-love

to you now baby

love-making
on-screen
impossible dream

and i have seen

the sunrise

over the river

the freeway

reminding
of
this mess we're in and


the city sun sets over me

what were you wanting?
i just want to say
don't ever change now baby

and thank you

i don't think we will meet again

and you must leave now

before the sunrise

above skyscrapers

the sin and

the mess we're in and


the city sun sets over me"

thom yorke: vocals
p.j.harvey: vocals, guitars
mick harvey: bass, keyboards
rob ellis: piano,drums

(fotos: sabine leve)


3 comentários:

Vítor Mácula disse...

Cara Sophia.

Tomei a liberdade de te linkar.

Abraço.

Nuno Lacerda disse...

ei! fotografias fixes!

olha clica AQUI para veres a minha bd! depois apaga este comment ok? não me lembrava do teu email... :P
estasse!

Anónimo disse...

Hi, these photos are not from me but from a friend of mine called marek mrzyk.

br sabine leve